Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Frosted Rose Cake" Card...Just For The Fun Of It! :)

Hi Everyone!
I have tons and tons of work that needs done. Several stamp illustrations for Clear Dollar Stamps, some sample cards, some blog post write ups, a special project for an Inky Antics newsletter, and some January submissions for CardMaker magazine, but.... I just had to take a break for a few minutes!
I couldn't resist playing along with the girls over at Split Coast Stampers WT321 "Sweet Treats" challenge.
I have had this sweet Rose Frosted Cake stamp illustrated by Laurie Wilson for Clear Dollar Stamps for quite some time and never inked it up. I decided to give it some well deserved love today and made a super quick and easy card. I think it took less then 15 minutes! ;)


The designer paper is from Basic Grey's "Porcelain" stack.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope your day is a "SWEET" one!

Hugs,
True :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Card Recipe:
CDS STAMPS USED: Rose Frosted Cake
CS/PAPERS: Bazzill, Basic Grey - "Porcelain" stack
INK: Staz-On
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Really Reasonable Ribbon's Moss Silk ribbon, Creative Charms-Pink Vintage Pearl brad and White Gradient Pearl Stickers, Wizard with round and scalloped round Nestabilities, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Doily
COLORING: Watercolors

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

Love this no calorie sweet!
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Nati Tristan said...

I love that amazing bow! You did a wonderful job!

bernietom47 said...

Lokks good enough to eat! May have been quick but it's stunning.
Blessings Bernie

Anonymous said...

True gift's from the heart looking so beautiful!!! you did so wonderful job keep it up your work....May have been quick but it's stunning.
Blessings Bernie./...
send gifts to pakistan