Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Monday, May 16, 2011

My new "GOAT" Illustration Releases Today @ Clear Dollar Stamps! :)

Hi Everyone!
When Lori, from Clear Dollar Stamps, asked me if I could draw a goat digi stamp, I was up for the challenge but really didn't expect it to turn out to be something I would like to color. Well...I was wrong! :) It was a blast! It's one of those images that make you feel like a "KID" again when you color it. 
Sorry for the Baaaaaaaaad pun! LOL!  ;)

Here is one of the cards I did using my "Goat" digi.


I used Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol to color the goat and grass. I added more pencil after the Gamsol to give it the "fur" effect and grass detail. The clouds were chalked in.


My digi comes with lots of fun sentiments for both the inside and outside of your card.
"Goat" is available starting today @ Clear Dollar Stamps and is just $2.50 for an instant download!

The cardstock is all available from Discount Card Stock. It's their: Soot, Simply Smooth White, and Kraft.
The pretty Black Gingham ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Head on over to the Clearly iStamp blog to see all of the other fun May digi releases!

Thanks so much for dropping by again! ;)

I would love to to hear what you think about my card...good or baaaaaad! Tehehehe!

Big hugs!
True :D


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Card Recipe:
STAMP: Clear Dollar Stamps - "Goat" digi
CS/PAPERS: Discount Card Stock's: Simply Smooth White, Soot, and Kraft
INK: ink jet printer
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Black Gingham ribbon, sewing machine and thread, cahlk, ScorTape, ScprPal, Bow-Easy, black brad
COLORING: Prismacolor pencils with Gamsol


13 comments:

nanavf said...

Hi! I left a comment--I'm not sure where it went? My ex has 2 goats he really loves. He calls them the "goaties" Yours are really cute!

Nati Tristan said...

I love this card!!! lol! It's just too cute not to smile!

Dawnll said...

Not BADDDD at all.
It is really cute as can be..lol
Hope you come and join my de-stash swap going on now

blessings to you, Dawn ll

cardmaking bird said...

Oh wow - this is fab! Been looking for a good goat digi for ages cos my friends and I all call ourselves 'the goats' - long story!!! And I was hoping to do a canvas for all of us and this is just perfect. Hugs, Marie xxx

Janice said...

He's lovely, as is your card. Jx

Crystal said...

True this is FABULOUS, LOVE your scene you created, GORGEOUS coloring girl!

Maryann Laursen said...

Your goat is just sooo cute, and so is your card. You´ve just done an amazing job here with both, so just let´s have some more like this ha ha.
It´s just sooo cute, that it can only make you smile, when you see it ha ha ha.

Auntie Em said...

Very cute! Love the colouring with pencils on this one.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa Lara said...

I just love your texture coloring here True. I had so much creating with your digi. Love it.

Dee in N.H. said...

Not baaaad! Sorry, couldn't resist! He is just adorable!

Merry said...

Oh wow, you have such talent. Terrific drawing and wonderful colouring.

ribenaruby said...

Hi Trudy, thanks for stopping by and joining as a follower, you've gained one too now, love the digi you've come up with fabby! Take care. Ruby x

Lisa R. said...

Love this! Adorable sentiment. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm a follower. ;) Happy crafting.