Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am a freelance illustrator, artist and paper crafter. I hope you will set back, have a peek around my blog, check out my archives and enjoy!
I would love it if you would "Follow" me and visit often! :)

Click directly on the green arrow below to hear a quick message from me. :)

Followers




PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO VISIT MY OTHER PAGES AND TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME. ;)



Some Of My Favorite Creations To Date

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Darn Tornado Got My Favorite Place to Shop + RRR Sale!

Hi Everyone!
With all of the destruction in Joplin Mo, including friends and family losing their homes and livelihood, I feel selfish for even thinking about it but....
This is a photo of my favorite place to shop in Joplin. :(

I just can't picture this place ever being the same!
Please keep them all in your prayers!

Joann's may be gone but I still know the best place to get beautiful ribbon and it is on sale through midnight tonight!

Head on over to the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings blog to get the codes!

Have a great day! And make sure to hug the ones you love!

Hugs,
True ;)

5 comments:

Thea said...

Wow, True, I hope everyone you know there are okay...

Kim H said...

Oh my... where does one begin to say how sorry I am to hear and see all the devastation! My heart aches for you all! Thoughts and prayers have been with all this year who has been touched during this horrible weather!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Trudy, I had no idea that your that close to Joplin. Sorry to hear about your family and friends and I hope everyone of them is okay.

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG It's so devastating and tragic. I can't read the paper or watch the news any more without crying. All those poor people and animals. My heart aches for all of Joplin.
Hugs Bonnie
PS Poor Joannes!

Bev Gerard said...

All of this destruction is just so very sad & devastating. My hometown in OK suffered tremendous loss as well .... I dread going back home to see it IRL, having witnessed similar horrifics in 1999. Prayers and faith are best during these testing times.

(((hugs)))